Travel Plans

Been slowly cutting down my 'To Do List' today. About time. Sorted out some currency and emailed Nancy in Guatemala who is organising a trip for me at the end of my volunteering. But I still have a few days to fill myself.

Plans look like so at the moment:

So visit the site again at the end of November to see if I got round to it all!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Wednesday, 28 September 2005

Travel Plans

Been slowly cutting down my 'To Do List' today. About time. Sorted out some currency and emailed Nancy in Guatemala who is organising a trip for me at the end of my volunteering. But I still have a few days to fill myself.

Plans look like so at the moment:
  • Monday 21st November: get bus from Copan to La Ceiba. Think I have a stopover in San Pedro Sula for two hours, and arrive in La Ceiba at 1pm. Get the ferry to Roatan at 3pm. Arrive at 5pm.
  • Tuesday 22nd November: activities in Roatan generally revolve around diving, which I've never done before. But apparently this is an amazing place to dive and its cheap, so might as well give it a go. There's also a place called Frangipani's Bar in a resort here, so figure I have to go there.
  • Wednesday 23rd-Thursday 24th November: get the ferry from Roatan at 7am and arrive in La Ceiba at 9am. Hoping to do a few activities through a company called Jungle River over these two days. They also have two hostels for me to choose from to stay in. Thinking of beach horse riding, hiking in Pico Bonito, the canopy zipline tour, and hiking to Rio Maria. Just hope I can fit them all in!
  • Friday 25th November: get bus from La Ceiba to Antigua, Guatemala, where I'll meet up with Nancy and see what she's got planned for me.
  • Thursday 1st December: fly from Guatemala City
  • Friday 2nd December: arrive in Heathrow
  • (Monday 5th December: back in work!)

So visit the site again at the end of November to see if I got round to it all!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home