Wwww....First posting

I'm not entirely sure what to say in this first posting.
Two weeks today i'll be going down to London with Mum, and two weeks tomorrow I'll be on my way to Honduras. Nervous/excited.
Still got to get my final rabies jab and pick up my malaria prophylaxis. Haven't even thought about what I'm going to pack, which is totally unlike me (usually got a list as long as my arm and have attempted packing several times by now). Haven't learnt nearly as much Spanish as I would've hoped. I can see myself getting there and getting totally lost and all the locals sniggering at the stoopid white girl not learning the language! Ah, what fun!
List of Possible Films on my flight:
War of the Worlds (alien invasion, mixed reviews, gets Mikey angry)
Batman Begins (self-explanatory, good reviews)
Crash (racism in LA, mostly good reviews)
Cinderella Man (depression-era boxer, good reviews but looks depressing. Rubbish name too)
Kingdom of Heaven (Crusades fim with good reviews and starring Orlando Bloom, Ed Norton, Jeremy Irons and Marton Csokas. Might just watch it on mute)
Monster In Law (J-Lo. Need I say more? Except, what was Jane Fonda thinking?)
Outbreak (film about a virus epidemic with a decent cast and good reviews)
The Honeymooners (film about get-rich-quick schemes: terrible reviews, sounds rubbish)
Dear Wendy (drama about American misfit youths and guns. Sounds hard-going)
North by Northwest (yes the Hitchcock classic. Might watch it seeing as Psycho is the only Hitchcock film I've watched)
Madagascar (seen it in the cinema, not as funny as Toy Story or Shrek, but you gotta love those lemurs)

Labels: ,

Wednesday, 21 September 2005

Wwww....First posting

I'm not entirely sure what to say in this first posting.
Two weeks today i'll be going down to London with Mum, and two weeks tomorrow I'll be on my way to Honduras. Nervous/excited.
Still got to get my final rabies jab and pick up my malaria prophylaxis. Haven't even thought about what I'm going to pack, which is totally unlike me (usually got a list as long as my arm and have attempted packing several times by now). Haven't learnt nearly as much Spanish as I would've hoped. I can see myself getting there and getting totally lost and all the locals sniggering at the stoopid white girl not learning the language! Ah, what fun!
List of Possible Films on my flight:
War of the Worlds (alien invasion, mixed reviews, gets Mikey angry)
Batman Begins (self-explanatory, good reviews)
Crash (racism in LA, mostly good reviews)
Cinderella Man (depression-era boxer, good reviews but looks depressing. Rubbish name too)
Kingdom of Heaven (Crusades fim with good reviews and starring Orlando Bloom, Ed Norton, Jeremy Irons and Marton Csokas. Might just watch it on mute)
Monster In Law (J-Lo. Need I say more? Except, what was Jane Fonda thinking?)
Outbreak (film about a virus epidemic with a decent cast and good reviews)
The Honeymooners (film about get-rich-quick schemes: terrible reviews, sounds rubbish)
Dear Wendy (drama about American misfit youths and guns. Sounds hard-going)
North by Northwest (yes the Hitchcock classic. Might watch it seeing as Psycho is the only Hitchcock film I've watched)
Madagascar (seen it in the cinema, not as funny as Toy Story or Shrek, but you gotta love those lemurs)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home