Last Minute Stuff

So by this time Thursday I'll be Honduras. So unprepared! Just been in Chester getting some last minute stuff like a first aid kit and new tops and the new Franz Ferdinand album (ahem).

It occurred to me about five minutes ago that I've still got to pack and phone the airline to say I want a veggie meal.

Nerves seriously starting to set in. I know I'll be fine once I'm there, but getting butterflies now. I think mostly cuz i don't know what to expect.

Went bowling last night for a staff party/my leaving do. Probably my worst bowling ever: 69 and 72 I think I scored. Fairly certain the bowling lane sloped at the end: didn't seem to matter how straight I bowled it always curved to the left at the last second. Won the space hopper race though! So happy about that! Photos to follow.

Labels: , , ,

Monday, 3 October 2005

Last Minute Stuff

So by this time Thursday I'll be Honduras. So unprepared! Just been in Chester getting some last minute stuff like a first aid kit and new tops and the new Franz Ferdinand album (ahem).

It occurred to me about five minutes ago that I've still got to pack and phone the airline to say I want a veggie meal.

Nerves seriously starting to set in. I know I'll be fine once I'm there, but getting butterflies now. I think mostly cuz i don't know what to expect.

Went bowling last night for a staff party/my leaving do. Probably my worst bowling ever: 69 and 72 I think I scored. Fairly certain the bowling lane sloped at the end: didn't seem to matter how straight I bowled it always curved to the left at the last second. Won the space hopper race though! So happy about that! Photos to follow.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home