Room still not tidy. Everything I'm taking is neatly laid out on the spare bed ready to pack.

Spent the day getting sorted and updating weblog. Been to Talardy for supper. Very tasty but small dessert portions!

Finally managed to download John Cale 'Perfect'. Only taken me about ten days! Its going to be a weird two months without being able to download music. And maybe not even hearing anything I would download!

Labels: , , ,

Tuesday, 4 October 2005

Room still not tidy. Everything I'm taking is neatly laid out on the spare bed ready to pack.

Spent the day getting sorted and updating weblog. Been to Talardy for supper. Very tasty but small dessert portions!

Finally managed to download John Cale 'Perfect'. Only taken me about ten days! Its going to be a weird two months without being able to download music. And maybe not even hearing anything I would download!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pirate Monkeys versus Ninja Robots versus…
PRESS RELEASE: Pirate Monkeys versus Ninja Robots versus Press release supplied by Games Press 23:42 04/10/2005 For Immediate Release Durham, NC October 4, 2005 The thirteenth issue of The Escapist magazine was ...
Hey, you have an awesome blog here! Keep it up. I have a christian singles site. It pretty much covers christian singles related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

8:06 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a pretty cool blog here another one of my favourites is a work from home site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway take a look see what you think.

I'll be back soon, I think blogs are really cool. So many people and so many lives, gotta love it. Anyways, keep it up, see you soon :)

8:06 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home