Swimming

Robin and I walked down to the hotel this morning and went for a swim. It’s only about 12 metres long so I don’t get too tired, and can swim quite a few lengths! It’s not exactly strenuous but at least it’s exercise! And they have hot, powerful showers. It's not a very clean pool: leaves are always falling off the trees into it, and as you swim along you can see all these bugs nearby.

We went to school in the afternoon, which wasn’t too much fun cuz I made quite a few mistakes in my homework, and they were really dumb ones too. Just not paying attention. I also phoned Mum before school which upset me and probably didn’t help my state of mind! Learnt new stuff today though: gerund and one form of the future tense.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Tuesday, 18 October 2005

Swimming

Robin and I walked down to the hotel this morning and went for a swim. It’s only about 12 metres long so I don’t get too tired, and can swim quite a few lengths! It’s not exactly strenuous but at least it’s exercise! And they have hot, powerful showers. It's not a very clean pool: leaves are always falling off the trees into it, and as you swim along you can see all these bugs nearby.

We went to school in the afternoon, which wasn’t too much fun cuz I made quite a few mistakes in my homework, and they were really dumb ones too. Just not paying attention. I also phoned Mum before school which upset me and probably didn’t help my state of mind! Learnt new stuff today though: gerund and one form of the future tense.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home