Lauren's Last Day

It was Lauren's last day today, so we went shopping (or window shopping in my case) and for a coffee. The last of my friends to leave - sob! She says to let her know if I'm ever in Florida and she'll show me round!

I started watching some 80s film with Kevin Bacon and it reminded me of the Association Game Jimmy told us about. Why not play it at home? Think of an actor, and through co-stars, you can always get to a film starring Kevin Bacon. For example, Morgan Freeman. He was in The Shawshank Redemption with Tim Robbins, who was in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon. Sorry, didn't do much today - had to fill up my blog with something!

I stayed up til 2am watching Ocean's Twelve. About five minutes after I put my head down to go to sleep, every dog in Copan started barking. Probably for no reason. Bastards.

Labels: , ,

Saturday, 12 November 2005

Lauren's Last Day

It was Lauren's last day today, so we went shopping (or window shopping in my case) and for a coffee. The last of my friends to leave - sob! She says to let her know if I'm ever in Florida and she'll show me round!

I started watching some 80s film with Kevin Bacon and it reminded me of the Association Game Jimmy told us about. Why not play it at home? Think of an actor, and through co-stars, you can always get to a film starring Kevin Bacon. For example, Morgan Freeman. He was in The Shawshank Redemption with Tim Robbins, who was in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon. Sorry, didn't do much today - had to fill up my blog with something!

I stayed up til 2am watching Ocean's Twelve. About five minutes after I put my head down to go to sleep, every dog in Copan started barking. Probably for no reason. Bastards.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home