Shark Boy and Lava Girl

Last night I managed to rope myself into going to the cinema with my host mum and her youngest daughter this morning. We went to see The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl 3D. A kids film. Dubbed in Spanish. But I knew all this before we left and I still went! Managed to understand some of it too.

Got back and watched Shark Tale after lunch. In English. Understood all of that. Updated my website and generally managed to waste the day quite successfully, by doing very little.

Birthday Wish List (in case anyone's interested)
Money
Purple shoes from Barratts – like my green ones, size 5

DVDs
Ghostbusters 1 and 2
South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut
Red Dwarf series 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

CDs
A Crow Left of the Murder – Incubus
In Your Honour – Foo Fighters
Green Album – WeezerDynamite – Jamiroquai

Labels: , , , ,

Sunday, 6 November 2005

Shark Boy and Lava Girl

Last night I managed to rope myself into going to the cinema with my host mum and her youngest daughter this morning. We went to see The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl 3D. A kids film. Dubbed in Spanish. But I knew all this before we left and I still went! Managed to understand some of it too.

Got back and watched Shark Tale after lunch. In English. Understood all of that. Updated my website and generally managed to waste the day quite successfully, by doing very little.

Birthday Wish List (in case anyone's interested)
Money
Purple shoes from Barratts – like my green ones, size 5

DVDs
Ghostbusters 1 and 2
South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut
Red Dwarf series 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

CDs
A Crow Left of the Murder – Incubus
In Your Honour – Foo Fighters
Green Album – WeezerDynamite – Jamiroquai

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhian said...

Fran I cant belive ur in such a wondefully different culutural place, poor yet plentiful and ur thinking of stupid western bday presents!

8:51 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home