Bedridden

Amazingly, my skin felt quite cool when I woke up this morning. But it was still really sore and I didn't feel like doing anything, so I slept and read. All day.

Finally got out of bed to get a coffee, some chocolate and check emails. Then I decided to update my blog, but the computers wouldn't let me into Blogger. It might be free internet, but it ain't fast.

Listening to: Wolfmother, We Are Scientists - With Love And Squalor

Reading: Angels and Demons - Dan Brown

Feeling: Sore still

Labels: ,

Saturday, 20 January 2007

Bedridden

Amazingly, my skin felt quite cool when I woke up this morning. But it was still really sore and I didn't feel like doing anything, so I slept and read. All day.

Finally got out of bed to get a coffee, some chocolate and check emails. Then I decided to update my blog, but the computers wouldn't let me into Blogger. It might be free internet, but it ain't fast.

Listening to: Wolfmother, We Are Scientists - With Love And Squalor

Reading: Angels and Demons - Dan Brown

Feeling: Sore still

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try sun tan lotion next time!
From a well meaning Mum. x

12:58 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home