Ho Hum

Did very little to tell of today. Wandered around. Bought a long-sleeved top. Got a coffee and muffin from the internet cafe - my new favourite place. Went to watch some of the womens singles final, but it was all over by the time I got there, because Serena Williams demolished Maria Sharapova. Watched a bit of the mens doubles final instead. Then it started to rain.

Have I mentioned problems with my lenses? Well, I switched to these 30-day continuous wear lenses (the ones designed for you to leave in for ages, not the dailies that I usually can't be bothered taking out). And I've been having a few problems being able to see. They go a bit cloudy and everything goes fuzzy. It's been taking me ages to focus on anything. So, this evening, I decide to take them out and put them back in. It appears they had make-up or something on them. So I'll have to take more care when I removing my make-up.

Bean and 2 Fast 2 Furious were on TV tonight. Neither were particularly good. One of the guys in the hostel was saying the original and #3 Fast and Furious were good, but not #2. I had to bite my lip rather than get into a big debate about how they're all basically rubbish.

Finished my chick lit. Hurray! Predictable ending - you know, it's all over between the prospective couple, but then, in the 11th hour, he comes back with some big romantic gesture, and they live happily ever after. Oh, and all her friends are coupled up too. Ugh. Bought a new second-hand book - The Zahir by Paulo Coelho. Not chick lit. Found in the "literature" aisle rather than "fiction" too.

Labels: , ,

Saturday, 27 January 2007

Ho Hum

Did very little to tell of today. Wandered around. Bought a long-sleeved top. Got a coffee and muffin from the internet cafe - my new favourite place. Went to watch some of the womens singles final, but it was all over by the time I got there, because Serena Williams demolished Maria Sharapova. Watched a bit of the mens doubles final instead. Then it started to rain.

Have I mentioned problems with my lenses? Well, I switched to these 30-day continuous wear lenses (the ones designed for you to leave in for ages, not the dailies that I usually can't be bothered taking out). And I've been having a few problems being able to see. They go a bit cloudy and everything goes fuzzy. It's been taking me ages to focus on anything. So, this evening, I decide to take them out and put them back in. It appears they had make-up or something on them. So I'll have to take more care when I removing my make-up.

Bean and 2 Fast 2 Furious were on TV tonight. Neither were particularly good. One of the guys in the hostel was saying the original and #3 Fast and Furious were good, but not #2. I had to bite my lip rather than get into a big debate about how they're all basically rubbish.

Finished my chick lit. Hurray! Predictable ending - you know, it's all over between the prospective couple, but then, in the 11th hour, he comes back with some big romantic gesture, and they live happily ever after. Oh, and all her friends are coupled up too. Ugh. Bought a new second-hand book - The Zahir by Paulo Coelho. Not chick lit. Found in the "literature" aisle rather than "fiction" too.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with Paul Coelho - let me know if you understand it!
Janet

9:17 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home