I'm writing loads aren't I? Just checked it was all loading OK, and realised how much I'm putting. Do you guys want a weekly summary, telling you just the more interesting points, or do you actually like reading all my junk?

Labels: , ,

Monday, 29 January 2007

I'm writing loads aren't I? Just checked it was all loading OK, and realised how much I'm putting. Do you guys want a weekly summary, telling you just the more interesting points, or do you actually like reading all my junk?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nain says We watched the men's tennis finals with you, it was on live here at 8.30am.Excellent match.photos are great.Enjoy reading the blogs daily,carry on enoying your self

11:02 am

 
Blogger Nesta said...

Enjoying your blogs and hope you now receive my comments.
You should be tanned by now!
I remember the humidity of Singapore well!
Never got to Melbourne ( yet!)
Great experience to get to the Australian Open finals.
I agree with all the advise you've been given so far by Nain and your mother!
Loved the photos, particularly the lily pads!
I'd give up the chick lit. Sounds depressing!
Enjoy and keep blogging!
Nesta
X

9:26 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We like reading all your junk!
Janet

9:15 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep writing - it's interesting! Love the Queen Vic statue.

Vicki

12:24 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home