After checking out of Rainbow Lodge, I headed into town. The bank was opening just as I got there, so I decided to sort out my account first. Only took about 15 minutes, and now I have an ATM card so can access all my hard-earned cash.

I went to a cafe across the road for breakfast - poached eggs on toast. Then I walked down to an internet cafe and spent about 45 minutes online. I walked back up to the hostel in time for my bus back to National Park at 11am.

Back in National Park by 12.30pm, and did very little of interest with the rest of my day. Straightened my hair. Read. Watched TV.

Labels: , ,

Monday, 26 March 2007

After checking out of Rainbow Lodge, I headed into town. The bank was opening just as I got there, so I decided to sort out my account first. Only took about 15 minutes, and now I have an ATM card so can access all my hard-earned cash.

I went to a cafe across the road for breakfast - poached eggs on toast. Then I walked down to an internet cafe and spent about 45 minutes online. I walked back up to the hostel in time for my bus back to National Park at 11am.

Back in National Park by 12.30pm, and did very little of interest with the rest of my day. Straightened my hair. Read. Watched TV.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home