Chasing The Sun

Woo hoo! Day off! I made the most of it by staying in bed until 10am. I straightened my hair, and went on the internet, checking emails and updating the blog.

It was a very sunny, warm day so I sat out on the lawn reading for a couple of hours. I had spaghetti on toast for lunch which was yum, and then spent the afternoon doing puzzles, reading, and "chasing the sun" as Cy's Dad put it!

I went on the internet again in the evening (not doing too well at curbing the habit am I?!). Cy asked me to work tomorrow because we're really busy, and there was no room on the shuttle bus for me to do the crossing, so I have nothing better to do. He also asked if I want to work six days a week when Marion leaves, so I'll be the only cleaner, but they should be shorter days.

Labels: , ,

Saturday, 10 March 2007

Chasing The Sun

Woo hoo! Day off! I made the most of it by staying in bed until 10am. I straightened my hair, and went on the internet, checking emails and updating the blog.

It was a very sunny, warm day so I sat out on the lawn reading for a couple of hours. I had spaghetti on toast for lunch which was yum, and then spent the afternoon doing puzzles, reading, and "chasing the sun" as Cy's Dad put it!

I went on the internet again in the evening (not doing too well at curbing the habit am I?!). Cy asked me to work tomorrow because we're really busy, and there was no room on the shuttle bus for me to do the crossing, so I have nothing better to do. He also asked if I want to work six days a week when Marion leaves, so I'll be the only cleaner, but they should be shorter days.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home