Mother's Day

Sunday 18th March 2007. The day that Ireland qualified for the next round of the cricket world cup. And the day that Wales beat England in the Six Nations so they didn't lose all their games!

Clocks went back last night so I got an extra hour in bed. I watched Traffic, then had some breakfast and chatted to some of the guests. I spent a fair while on the internet, then tidied my room and read a bit.

I started work in Schnapps at 6.30pm. Quieter than last night but it was just me and Terrilee tonight. I was finished by 10.15pm, then we had a staff drink and a couple of shots to celebrate three new members of staff in one week!

I phoned Mum when I got back to the lodge since it was Mother's Day in the UK.

Labels: , ,

Sunday, 18 March 2007

Mother's Day

Sunday 18th March 2007. The day that Ireland qualified for the next round of the cricket world cup. And the day that Wales beat England in the Six Nations so they didn't lose all their games!

Clocks went back last night so I got an extra hour in bed. I watched Traffic, then had some breakfast and chatted to some of the guests. I spent a fair while on the internet, then tidied my room and read a bit.

I started work in Schnapps at 6.30pm. Quieter than last night but it was just me and Terrilee tonight. I was finished by 10.15pm, then we had a staff drink and a couple of shots to celebrate three new members of staff in one week!

I phoned Mum when I got back to the lodge since it was Mother's Day in the UK.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it made my day!
Mum
x

11:31 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home