Beautiful Sunset


Worked until 1pm, went on the internet updating the blog, worked in Schnapps in the evening.

Nothing really of note today, except the beautiful sunset through the clouds. I mean really beautiful. Cars were pulling of the highway and stopping at the side of the road to take photos. I had my camera with me too, so got a few photos myself.

Labels: , , ,

Wednesday, 18 April 2007

Beautiful Sunset


Worked until 1pm, went on the internet updating the blog, worked in Schnapps in the evening.

Nothing really of note today, except the beautiful sunset through the clouds. I mean really beautiful. Cars were pulling of the highway and stopping at the side of the road to take photos. I had my camera with me too, so got a few photos myself.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home