Happy Birthday Mum


Got woken up by Nain at 8am when she called my mobile. However the delay was so long, that I ended up phoning her from the landline at the hostel instead. After chatting to her and Rebecca for a while, I headed out for breakfast. Crap weather today.

After breakfast I wandered along Lambton Quay, then around the government buildings, Victoria University and Old St Paul's Church. I got a crepe for lunch, then headed back to the hostel because I wasn't feeling well.

A little later I headed over to the internet and used another 3 hours of my loyalty card. I got a curry for supper, followed by a Starbucks coffee. I headed back to the hostel around 10pm and tried (unsuccessfully) to phone Mum to wish her a Happy Birthday.

Labels: , ,

Thursday, 10 May 2007

Happy Birthday Mum


Got woken up by Nain at 8am when she called my mobile. However the delay was so long, that I ended up phoning her from the landline at the hostel instead. After chatting to her and Rebecca for a while, I headed out for breakfast. Crap weather today.

After breakfast I wandered along Lambton Quay, then around the government buildings, Victoria University and Old St Paul's Church. I got a crepe for lunch, then headed back to the hostel because I wasn't feeling well.

A little later I headed over to the internet and used another 3 hours of my loyalty card. I got a curry for supper, followed by a Starbucks coffee. I headed back to the hostel around 10pm and tried (unsuccessfully) to phone Mum to wish her a Happy Birthday.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home