Arts and Gardens


I met Freddy around noon, and we found a cafe to have lunch in. We then spent the afternoon wandering around the Botanic Gardens and through the Arts Centre. We went to the Art Gallery, which had the usual crap, but there were also two giant inflatable bunnies which we loved!

We had a coffee in Starbucks, and then said goodbye again, because Freddy leaves tomorrow morning. I went back to the hostel then headed over to the internet. I got a Subway on my way back to the hostel, and realised I left my water bottle somewhere, so I'll have to get a new one.

Labels: , ,

Friday, 1 June 2007

Arts and Gardens


I met Freddy around noon, and we found a cafe to have lunch in. We then spent the afternoon wandering around the Botanic Gardens and through the Arts Centre. We went to the Art Gallery, which had the usual crap, but there were also two giant inflatable bunnies which we loved!

We had a coffee in Starbucks, and then said goodbye again, because Freddy leaves tomorrow morning. I went back to the hostel then headed over to the internet. I got a Subway on my way back to the hostel, and realised I left my water bottle somewhere, so I'll have to get a new one.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home