Back to National Park

Had breakfast in the hostel then walked across the road to the train/coach station. I spent the journey listening to music. Cy called to check I was coming back today.

I got into National Park by 3pm, and Cy picked me up from the coach stop. I'm now living in Motel 6 with Cy and another cleaner when she arrives.

I spent the afternoon/evening unpacking, watching TV, showering and washing my hair.

Labels: , ,

Thursday, 7 June 2007

Back to National Park

Had breakfast in the hostel then walked across the road to the train/coach station. I spent the journey listening to music. Cy called to check I was coming back today.

I got into National Park by 3pm, and Cy picked me up from the coach stop. I'm now living in Motel 6 with Cy and another cleaner when she arrives.

I spent the afternoon/evening unpacking, watching TV, showering and washing my hair.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home