Friday 8th and Saturday 9th June

Friday.
Had some breakfast and straightened my hair, then me and Cy went to Taupo. I got some more food and Cy had some stuff to do. Then we got a Subway for lunch and came back. Spent the rest of the afternoon/evening watching TV and reading.

Saturday.
Spent the day watching TV and reading John Pilger. Went to Schnapps in the evening which was packed because of the rugby (NZ v France). Ange doesn't need me to work for a couple of weeks yet. And it was Ashleigh's 21st. Came back around 8.30pm and spent the evening watching TV.

Labels: , ,

Saturday, 9 June 2007

Friday 8th and Saturday 9th June

Friday.
Had some breakfast and straightened my hair, then me and Cy went to Taupo. I got some more food and Cy had some stuff to do. Then we got a Subway for lunch and came back. Spent the rest of the afternoon/evening watching TV and reading.

Saturday.
Spent the day watching TV and reading John Pilger. Went to Schnapps in the evening which was packed because of the rugby (NZ v France). Ange doesn't need me to work for a couple of weeks yet. And it was Ashleigh's 21st. Came back around 8.30pm and spent the evening watching TV.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home