On the Bus

I checked out of the hostel around 10am, then called the hostel in Portland and asked if it was OK that I show up a day early (the hostel I contacted at Hood River were being crap at replying).

Then I got the YARTs bus to Merced, where I got the Greyhound bus to Sacramento, then changed to a bus to Portland.

It was a 17-hour journey, and I arrived in Portland around 7am on the 28th August.

I also sat too close to the back of the bus where the toilet was, and a nasty smell came from there everytime someone opened the door.

Labels: ,

Monday, 27 August 2007

On the Bus

I checked out of the hostel around 10am, then called the hostel in Portland and asked if it was OK that I show up a day early (the hostel I contacted at Hood River were being crap at replying).

Then I got the YARTs bus to Merced, where I got the Greyhound bus to Sacramento, then changed to a bus to Portland.

It was a 17-hour journey, and I arrived in Portland around 7am on the 28th August.

I also sat too close to the back of the bus where the toilet was, and a nasty smell came from there everytime someone opened the door.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home