Home

I had to put a post in for my first day back.

Mum, Dad and Nain were meeting me at the airport. I joked about wanting a sign or banner, saying 'Welcome Home'. The banner was a huge piece of yellow material with red writing, which Mum had made professionally! It was awesome. Nain and Dad were watching the luggage, expecting to see my blue backpack. So they totally ignored these fancy white flowery matching suitcases and only realised it was me when Mum had dropped her end of the banner, and could hear me cackling.

I was really nervous about coming home, but it wasn't really necessary. By the end of the day I felt like I'd barely been away. I also ran into Gillian on town, and she told me some of the girls were going out that night, so I joined them.

Good to be home.

Labels:

Friday, 21 September 2007

Home

I had to put a post in for my first day back.

Mum, Dad and Nain were meeting me at the airport. I joked about wanting a sign or banner, saying 'Welcome Home'. The banner was a huge piece of yellow material with red writing, which Mum had made professionally! It was awesome. Nain and Dad were watching the luggage, expecting to see my blue backpack. So they totally ignored these fancy white flowery matching suitcases and only realised it was me when Mum had dropped her end of the banner, and could hear me cackling.

I was really nervous about coming home, but it wasn't really necessary. By the end of the day I felt like I'd barely been away. I also ran into Gillian on town, and she told me some of the girls were going out that night, so I joined them.

Good to be home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home