Forthcoming Adventures

So Big Trip 2009 has been postponed (and will therefore also have to be renamed - at least now I have more time to come up with a better name too!). But I still have some mini-adventures over the next few months.

First of all, I'll be going to London with Mum next weekend. I've been there quite a few times before, but never really liked the place. But on my two recent trips I started finding places I quite liked, so this trip is all about finding more places I like, and taking lots of photos. I missed a fantastic photo last weekend: a blood-orange sky behind Parliament as the sun setted.

Next, I'm going to Spain with Dad at the end of March to see James, Paula and Marcus. I haven't seen them since June 2006 when Marcus was only 2 months old, so I'm really looking forward to this trip.

Me and Dad are also planning to go to the Rockies later this year, to go to working ranches, see 'Native America', and visit family.

Hopefully I'll also go to a few mounted games competitions this year with Dad's teams, and go to events with the Red Cross as a first-aider. I also want to visit some universities to have a better idea of where I would like to do my MA. I've had my eye on Manchester for ages, but I was there last week, and just wasn't sure why I wanted to study in another northern city.

Also wouldn't mind going to a festival this year, but not sure which yet. And I was watching a programme about the Scilly Isles last night, adn they look like an awesome place to visit.

Keep you posted.

Labels: , , , , ,

Sunday, 24 February 2008

Forthcoming Adventures

So Big Trip 2009 has been postponed (and will therefore also have to be renamed - at least now I have more time to come up with a better name too!). But I still have some mini-adventures over the next few months.

First of all, I'll be going to London with Mum next weekend. I've been there quite a few times before, but never really liked the place. But on my two recent trips I started finding places I quite liked, so this trip is all about finding more places I like, and taking lots of photos. I missed a fantastic photo last weekend: a blood-orange sky behind Parliament as the sun setted.

Next, I'm going to Spain with Dad at the end of March to see James, Paula and Marcus. I haven't seen them since June 2006 when Marcus was only 2 months old, so I'm really looking forward to this trip.

Me and Dad are also planning to go to the Rockies later this year, to go to working ranches, see 'Native America', and visit family.

Hopefully I'll also go to a few mounted games competitions this year with Dad's teams, and go to events with the Red Cross as a first-aider. I also want to visit some universities to have a better idea of where I would like to do my MA. I've had my eye on Manchester for ages, but I was there last week, and just wasn't sure why I wanted to study in another northern city.

Also wouldn't mind going to a festival this year, but not sure which yet. And I was watching a programme about the Scilly Isles last night, adn they look like an awesome place to visit.

Keep you posted.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home