My Published Photos

Just a quick note to mention my photos that have been published.

Auckland Domain - Museum


This photo was published in the Schmap guide to Auckland, along with the one below.

Auckland Domain - Trees


Sydney St James Church


This photo of St James's Church in Sydney has been used by the Home and Abroad trip planner website.

Snow in Denbigh


This photo was published by an online magazine called wales4all, but I don't think it's there anymore!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also had a photo of Parliament House published on the Schmap guide to Brisbane, but can't find the original on my computer, and some guy called Patrick has used one of my photos from North Point Beach for some research he was doing on shark attacks.

And as always, you can check out all my online photos on my flickr page.

Labels: , , , ,

Tuesday, 19 February 2008

My Published Photos

Just a quick note to mention my photos that have been published.

Auckland Domain - Museum


This photo was published in the Schmap guide to Auckland, along with the one below.

Auckland Domain - Trees


Sydney St James Church


This photo of St James's Church in Sydney has been used by the Home and Abroad trip planner website.

Snow in Denbigh


This photo was published by an online magazine called wales4all, but I don't think it's there anymore!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also had a photo of Parliament House published on the Schmap guide to Brisbane, but can't find the original on my computer, and some guy called Patrick has used one of my photos from North Point Beach for some research he was doing on shark attacks.

And as always, you can check out all my online photos on my flickr page.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home