London

I've finally found places that I like in London, other than Camden and Notting Hill. Places where people don't just stare at the pavement and keep walking. Places with character and style.

I'm not saying I've totally changed my mind about London. It's still too big, with too much traffic, too many people, and it's still too expensive. And I hate blowing my nose after spending the day there and having black snot.

But maybe I'm warming to parts of it, and I can understand why people choose to live there.

I'm going back at the end of the month, so maybe I'l find even more positive things to say.

Tuesday, 19 February 2008

London

I've finally found places that I like in London, other than Camden and Notting Hill. Places where people don't just stare at the pavement and keep walking. Places with character and style.

I'm not saying I've totally changed my mind about London. It's still too big, with too much traffic, too many people, and it's still too expensive. And I hate blowing my nose after spending the day there and having black snot.

But maybe I'm warming to parts of it, and I can understand why people choose to live there.

I'm going back at the end of the month, so maybe I'l find even more positive things to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home