Grey Seals and Other Matters

Just a quick note today to say I will be updating again soon...

Came across an article while checking my emails, talking about marine life around Britain. Apparently more than half of the world's grey seal population lives and breeds around the UK coast. There are also some other interesting creatures down there, including the basking shark, which can grow up to 12 metres in length! Check out the article and photos: Marine Wildlife

I haven't been all that busy since quitting work, but I have managed to find my way out of the house on a few occasions. One of those was to travel down to the Royal Welsh. Got some photos of that which need posting, once I get through editting them all.

I'm now volunteering with the Stroke Association, Samaritans, Red Cross, and Pony Club. I feel like I want to do more, but I also know that I don't have much time left before I'll need to start working again.

Back soon with photos and stories and stuff

Labels:

Monday, 4 August 2008

Grey Seals and Other Matters

Just a quick note today to say I will be updating again soon...

Came across an article while checking my emails, talking about marine life around Britain. Apparently more than half of the world's grey seal population lives and breeds around the UK coast. There are also some other interesting creatures down there, including the basking shark, which can grow up to 12 metres in length! Check out the article and photos: Marine Wildlife

I haven't been all that busy since quitting work, but I have managed to find my way out of the house on a few occasions. One of those was to travel down to the Royal Welsh. Got some photos of that which need posting, once I get through editting them all.

I'm now volunteering with the Stroke Association, Samaritans, Red Cross, and Pony Club. I feel like I want to do more, but I also know that I don't have much time left before I'll need to start working again.

Back soon with photos and stories and stuff

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home