Gardiner - Yellowstone - Cody


I finally got through to the bank. They thought my details had been copied and so cancelled my credit card. Thankfully I still have my debit card.

We went to Kellem's Saddlery before leaving town and I got some awesome spurs.

The on to Yellowstone. We saw the hot springs, but with more snow than steamy water. And we saw loads of bison and a coyote. And lots of geysers. Lots.



We drove to Cody to stay for the night. It's amazing how each state seems to have its own type of terrain, despite being next door to each other.


View Larger Map

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Gardiner - Yellowstone - Cody


I finally got through to the bank. They thought my details had been copied and so cancelled my credit card. Thankfully I still have my debit card.

We went to Kellem's Saddlery before leaving town and I got some awesome spurs.

The on to Yellowstone. We saw the hot springs, but with more snow than steamy water. And we saw loads of bison and a coyote. And lots of geysers. Lots.



We drove to Cody to stay for the night. It's amazing how each state seems to have its own type of terrain, despite being next door to each other.


View Larger Map

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home