Moscow to Post Falls


After having breakfast and checking out, I checked emails and then we found a nice coffee shop. We drove over to the Appaloosa Museum before leaving town. It was really interesting, with stuff about the horse breed and also the Native Americans.

We drove on to Coeur d'Alene, getting lunch in Tito Macaroni's and having a quick walk around town and along the floating boardwalk.

Dad spoke to Iona last night and arranged for us to stay with her for a couple of days. So after a coffee, we drove to her house in Post Falls.


View Larger Map

I'm trying so hard to stay calm and not get angry. But he can't read maps. He mumbles so that even I can't understand him. He snores and keeps me awake. He leaves the door open when he goes to the loo. He farts lots. And he won't make any decisions. I have to decide where we eat and when, where we stay, when we stop. Everything! It really is like travelling with a child, while he slopes along behind me. If I wanted to travel with a child, I would've stolen Marcus!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Thursday, 9 October 2008

Moscow to Post Falls


After having breakfast and checking out, I checked emails and then we found a nice coffee shop. We drove over to the Appaloosa Museum before leaving town. It was really interesting, with stuff about the horse breed and also the Native Americans.

We drove on to Coeur d'Alene, getting lunch in Tito Macaroni's and having a quick walk around town and along the floating boardwalk.

Dad spoke to Iona last night and arranged for us to stay with her for a couple of days. So after a coffee, we drove to her house in Post Falls.


View Larger Map

I'm trying so hard to stay calm and not get angry. But he can't read maps. He mumbles so that even I can't understand him. He snores and keeps me awake. He leaves the door open when he goes to the loo. He farts lots. And he won't make any decisions. I have to decide where we eat and when, where we stay, when we stop. Everything! It really is like travelling with a child, while he slopes along behind me. If I wanted to travel with a child, I would've stolen Marcus!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home