Boys

In answer to the comment left on my previous post, I'm no longer interested in the guy from two years ago, so don't want anything to happen with him.

And this weekend was a bit shit. The new guy at one point asked me to put in a good word for him with one of my best friends. I think he was joking cuz he seemed to try to apologise. Crap attempt at a joke though. Then later, I was having a relatively early night as I wasn't feeling well. And I was walking home about 30 yards behind him and his ex.

I'm hurt, but I think I saw it coming and just tried to ignore it. I wanted him to be interested, so I twisted my perception of situations. So all the messages I saved from him have been deleted, and I've deleted his number. One of my new year's resolutions can be leaving him in the past.

In slightly better news, the guy from three years ago is still telling me he "loves me to bits". Shame he's drunk when he says it.

Labels: ,

Saturday, 27 December 2008

Boys

In answer to the comment left on my previous post, I'm no longer interested in the guy from two years ago, so don't want anything to happen with him.

And this weekend was a bit shit. The new guy at one point asked me to put in a good word for him with one of my best friends. I think he was joking cuz he seemed to try to apologise. Crap attempt at a joke though. Then later, I was having a relatively early night as I wasn't feeling well. And I was walking home about 30 yards behind him and his ex.

I'm hurt, but I think I saw it coming and just tried to ignore it. I wanted him to be interested, so I twisted my perception of situations. So all the messages I saved from him have been deleted, and I've deleted his number. One of my new year's resolutions can be leaving him in the past.

In slightly better news, the guy from three years ago is still telling me he "loves me to bits". Shame he's drunk when he says it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous BEA said...

Hi!
I see you support WWF... Just want to say that you can generate a donation of $20 (no cost to you!) for WWF by writing about a new search engine for hotels ("HOTELS COMBINED")in your blog. Check this page for more informations:http://www.freewebs.com/clickforcharity/environmentalcharities.htm
Do it please, they really need money and it's a great org!

5:55 pm

 
Anonymous Neb said...

'Anonymous' is back, but I am now calling myself Neb.
Boys? Maybe that's the problem. Try looking for a man instead of a boy and someone who won't play silly games with your emotions. Boys do that because they are scared of rejection. It hurts their pride. They also like to feel in control, but seldom are so. Are you still interested in the guy from 3 years ago? Sounds a bit like it. You deserve a good relationship, so I hope something works out soon.

6:45 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home