Unsigned Final


The final of Orange Unsigned was on Sunday 25th. I'd voted for Hip Parade several times, and I was quietly confident they'd win.

All three finalists - Scarlet Harlots, Tommy Reilly and Hip Parade - have improved so much throughout the competition. They looked like real, already signed, already 'made it big' performers. They were all fantastic to watch. Any of them deserved to win.

Alas, Hip Parade did not win. They were awesome to watch though. I hope they put in the same effort in Liverpool on 14th Feb. They'll still make it big. I've downloaded the single Girl on the Radio. Can't wait for the album!

Labels: , , , ,

Thursday, 29 January 2009

Unsigned Final


The final of Orange Unsigned was on Sunday 25th. I'd voted for Hip Parade several times, and I was quietly confident they'd win.

All three finalists - Scarlet Harlots, Tommy Reilly and Hip Parade - have improved so much throughout the competition. They looked like real, already signed, already 'made it big' performers. They were all fantastic to watch. Any of them deserved to win.

Alas, Hip Parade did not win. They were awesome to watch though. I hope they put in the same effort in Liverpool on 14th Feb. They'll still make it big. I've downloaded the single Girl on the Radio. Can't wait for the album!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home