Mr Right?

Why is it that I always hear from the wrong ones? The one who has a girlfriend. The new one who I kinda showed an interest in but changed my mind. The one who was recently dumped. The one I'm friends with, but is hung up on me.

Why not the new one who I like? And I know he likes me. I sent him a facebook message yesterday. Hopefully that'll get the ball rolling.

I'd probably give "recently dumped" another chance. If only he were genuine and not on the rebound. Although this would be breaking resolution #2.

And if it all goes to hell, I'm going speed-dating with friends in Feb anyway!

Labels:

Thursday, 22 January 2009

Mr Right?

Why is it that I always hear from the wrong ones? The one who has a girlfriend. The new one who I kinda showed an interest in but changed my mind. The one who was recently dumped. The one I'm friends with, but is hung up on me.

Why not the new one who I like? And I know he likes me. I sent him a facebook message yesterday. Hopefully that'll get the ball rolling.

I'd probably give "recently dumped" another chance. If only he were genuine and not on the rebound. Although this would be breaking resolution #2.

And if it all goes to hell, I'm going speed-dating with friends in Feb anyway!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Neb said...

Come on, let's hear a bit more. This was a New Year resolution!

12:10 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home