He's Just Not That Into You (but has a funny way of showing it)

I went on facebook a few days ago and noticed recently dumped was very much still with his girlfriend. Or back with his girlfriend.

I started getting annoyed with myself - what the hell was wrong with me, falling for his lines again? Then I realised it wasn't me there was something wrong with. I just wanted to believe the nice things he was saying to me.

He however feels the need to tell me "I'm the female version of him" whenever I see him. Or get friendly when his girlfriend isn't around. Guess I'll go back to my old mantra of 'he's a twat'. He's not about to change.

But if it happens to be true that I am the female version of him, then I'll need a total personality overhaul. Better anything than that. And I guess I'll be sticking to my new years resolution after all.

Labels:

Sunday, 1 February 2009

He's Just Not That Into You (but has a funny way of showing it)

I went on facebook a few days ago and noticed recently dumped was very much still with his girlfriend. Or back with his girlfriend.

I started getting annoyed with myself - what the hell was wrong with me, falling for his lines again? Then I realised it wasn't me there was something wrong with. I just wanted to believe the nice things he was saying to me.

He however feels the need to tell me "I'm the female version of him" whenever I see him. Or get friendly when his girlfriend isn't around. Guess I'll go back to my old mantra of 'he's a twat'. He's not about to change.

But if it happens to be true that I am the female version of him, then I'll need a total personality overhaul. Better anything than that. And I guess I'll be sticking to my new years resolution after all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home