Mounted Games

First Flint & Denbigh games training for a few weeks yesterday. I was really impressed with them, and genuinely believe that they can do really well this year. But as always, it depends on their attitude as much as anything else.

How do I transfer my confidence in them into their own self-confidence? How do I get them to believe in themselves and keep trying? Hopefully I'l figure it out as we go along.

Labels: , , , ,

Monday, 2 February 2009

Mounted Games

First Flint & Denbigh games training for a few weeks yesterday. I was really impressed with them, and genuinely believe that they can do really well this year. But as always, it depends on their attitude as much as anything else.

How do I transfer my confidence in them into their own self-confidence? How do I get them to believe in themselves and keep trying? Hopefully I'l figure it out as we go along.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home