Today is a good day. The silence is broken. Two months since we stopped talking. Nothing is sorted, but there's time for that. The point is we're talking and that makes me happy.

I know my resolution said I was leaving them all in the past. I still feel strongly about him hurting my feelings. But I also miss his company and friendship. And it won't be the same. We need to talk about what happened and so we'll come to our feelings towards each other.

Friday, 20 February 2009

Today is a good day. The silence is broken. Two months since we stopped talking. Nothing is sorted, but there's time for that. The point is we're talking and that makes me happy.

I know my resolution said I was leaving them all in the past. I still feel strongly about him hurting my feelings. But I also miss his company and friendship. And it won't be the same. We need to talk about what happened and so we'll come to our feelings towards each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home