Climate Change Event

I went to a Climate Change Information and Network Event in Llangollen on May 6th for WCVA. Met the most beautiful man in the world there. Shame he was married. I was even willing to overlook the fact that he thought I was 32.

But aside from that, I really enjoyed myself. There were three very interesting presentations, presented by very competent speakers. I went into workshops just to make up numbers but they were still quite interesting. And then we did a 'future planning' thing where we got to say what we wanted to happen and when by, and peg it onto a clothes line running from 2009 to 2050.

It was good to be immersed in all that because I don't feel like I've had my 'climate change' head on for a while. I hope this will put me back into action.

Thursday, 7 May 2009

Climate Change Event

I went to a Climate Change Information and Network Event in Llangollen on May 6th for WCVA. Met the most beautiful man in the world there. Shame he was married. I was even willing to overlook the fact that he thought I was 32.

But aside from that, I really enjoyed myself. There were three very interesting presentations, presented by very competent speakers. I went into workshops just to make up numbers but they were still quite interesting. And then we did a 'future planning' thing where we got to say what we wanted to happen and when by, and peg it onto a clothes line running from 2009 to 2050.

It was good to be immersed in all that because I don't feel like I've had my 'climate change' head on for a while. I hope this will put me back into action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home