The despondent version of me is getting on my nerves. My week off and I've done so little. Doing so little in general. The "boo hoo I've got no one to go out with on a Friday night" shall make way for new thinking.

I have work, Pony Club, horses, horse shows coming up, first aid duties, a mother I don't see too often, and friends to catch up with.

I'm so angry with myself for being so selfish and obsessed with having people to go out with on a Friday night. I've ignored the fact that I have plenty of friends I should be making time for. I could be spending weekends away rather than scratching around for people to hang out with and places to go.

Thursday, 14 May 2009

The despondent version of me is getting on my nerves. My week off and I've done so little. Doing so little in general. The "boo hoo I've got no one to go out with on a Friday night" shall make way for new thinking.

I have work, Pony Club, horses, horse shows coming up, first aid duties, a mother I don't see too often, and friends to catch up with.

I'm so angry with myself for being so selfish and obsessed with having people to go out with on a Friday night. I've ignored the fact that I have plenty of friends I should be making time for. I could be spending weekends away rather than scratching around for people to hang out with and places to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home