This weekend...


On Friday I had my usual diet of toast for breakfast, followed by a sandwich and crisps for lunch. After work I went on an 8-mile pub walk where I drank J2Os and had one veggie burger. I got to bed at 1am.

I woke up at 5am, had toast for breakfast then packed up the horses and lorry to go a PC friendly. I was on my feet from 9am until 8pm and didn't eat again until 8.30pm.

I got about 4 hours sleep in the back of the lorry before waking up at 6am. Again I was on my feet from about 9am until 5pm, but this time I had two egg baps and an ice cream to keep me going. I got home at 8.30pm and had toast and a chocolate bar for supper.

Never mind losing weight - it's a wonder I'm still able to stand up with the lack of sleep and food.

Monday, 22 June 2009

This weekend...


On Friday I had my usual diet of toast for breakfast, followed by a sandwich and crisps for lunch. After work I went on an 8-mile pub walk where I drank J2Os and had one veggie burger. I got to bed at 1am.

I woke up at 5am, had toast for breakfast then packed up the horses and lorry to go a PC friendly. I was on my feet from 9am until 8pm and didn't eat again until 8.30pm.

I got about 4 hours sleep in the back of the lorry before waking up at 6am. Again I was on my feet from about 9am until 5pm, but this time I had two egg baps and an ice cream to keep me going. I got home at 8.30pm and had toast and a chocolate bar for supper.

Never mind losing weight - it's a wonder I'm still able to stand up with the lack of sleep and food.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time you got a decent meal.

8:35 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home