Kraft and Cadburys

Good thing I'm becoming vegan. I wouldn't want to eat cadbury now Kraft have got their hands on it. I ate my last Boost bar today.

(The vegan thing hasn't happened yet because I've been suffering various ailments since the new year. It is becoming a February resolution instead. In fact, maybe they all are - I haven't really looked at them! The 'no drinking' started again after New Years, when I had 8-10 drinks, and felt much less drunk and hungover than I expected.)

Labels: ,

Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Kraft and Cadburys

Good thing I'm becoming vegan. I wouldn't want to eat cadbury now Kraft have got their hands on it. I ate my last Boost bar today.

(The vegan thing hasn't happened yet because I've been suffering various ailments since the new year. It is becoming a February resolution instead. In fact, maybe they all are - I haven't really looked at them! The 'no drinking' started again after New Years, when I had 8-10 drinks, and felt much less drunk and hungover than I expected.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home