What would make me happier right now?

I feel like I'm heading for a meltdown and no-one can help me because I'm too ashamed to admit the main problem to anyone. I'm sure if I felt like the other things on the list were dealt with, then I would feel somewhat better. But it won't deal with the big one. I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. Just have to consider how much damage it's causing to my mental health and whether it's worth it.

Saturday, 27 March 2010

What would make me happier right now?

  • A tidy house
  • Finishing my university application
  • Doing more Welsh work
  • A decent financial situation
  • Feeling better connected to my friends
  • Sorting out my approachability
  • And the situation I'm not talking about resolved
I feel like I'm heading for a meltdown and no-one can help me because I'm too ashamed to admit the main problem to anyone. I'm sure if I felt like the other things on the list were dealt with, then I would feel somewhat better. But it won't deal with the big one. I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. Just have to consider how much damage it's causing to my mental health and whether it's worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home