Strung Out





Photos from their gig in Moho Live, Manchester on 30th March 2010.

My first Strung Out gig and it was awesome! I was right at the front which was fab, but I didn't want to lose my spot so didn't mosh too much. Still got a case of mosher's neck though!

Really hope they're doing some festivals over here this summer.

(Strung Out myspace page)

Labels: , , ,

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Strung Out





Photos from their gig in Moho Live, Manchester on 30th March 2010.

My first Strung Out gig and it was awesome! I was right at the front which was fab, but I didn't want to lose my spot so didn't mosh too much. Still got a case of mosher's neck though!

Really hope they're doing some festivals over here this summer.

(Strung Out myspace page)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home