Airplot wins!

I'm not yet sure how I feel about this new government - especially with planned increases on VAT - but I am glad they've chosen to scrap the third runway plans at Heathrow. I signed up to airplot a few weeks ago, along with thousands of other people over the past 18 months, including Nick Clegg, Justine Greening (Cons) and Susan Kramer (LD). Zac Goldsmith, one of the legal owners, was also Environmental Adviser to the Conservative Party, and is now MP for Richmond Park.

It might not be reducing the effects of climate change, but it certainly goes some way to ensuring they don't get even more out of control.

Labels: , , ,

Friday, 14 May 2010

Airplot wins!

I'm not yet sure how I feel about this new government - especially with planned increases on VAT - but I am glad they've chosen to scrap the third runway plans at Heathrow. I signed up to airplot a few weeks ago, along with thousands of other people over the past 18 months, including Nick Clegg, Justine Greening (Cons) and Susan Kramer (LD). Zac Goldsmith, one of the legal owners, was also Environmental Adviser to the Conservative Party, and is now MP for Richmond Park.

It might not be reducing the effects of climate change, but it certainly goes some way to ensuring they don't get even more out of control.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home