"I want you to be my daughter in law"

Just what you want to hear from your ex's mum. It's incredibly flattering, and if I still had feelings for him then I'm sure I would be very happy. But I'm just not there anymore: I can have fun with him but I don't care about him enough.

Instead I'm still hung up on the boy from earlier this year. He was being quite friendly a few weeks ago, and if I'm not mistaken, also a little jealous when I was talking to other guys. But whether that means anything or was just him being a bit drunk I don't know. Even if he does like me again, or the whole thing was a misunderstanding, I'm not sure it would be worth it. I'm only around for another two months, and he's still young and having fun. Not that I'm saying we'd be together forever, but I like to think we could have a decent run.

Monday, 19 July 2010

"I want you to be my daughter in law"

Just what you want to hear from your ex's mum. It's incredibly flattering, and if I still had feelings for him then I'm sure I would be very happy. But I'm just not there anymore: I can have fun with him but I don't care about him enough.

Instead I'm still hung up on the boy from earlier this year. He was being quite friendly a few weeks ago, and if I'm not mistaken, also a little jealous when I was talking to other guys. But whether that means anything or was just him being a bit drunk I don't know. Even if he does like me again, or the whole thing was a misunderstanding, I'm not sure it would be worth it. I'm only around for another two months, and he's still young and having fun. Not that I'm saying we'd be together forever, but I like to think we could have a decent run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home