False advertising

"Transforms your look for impact you never thought your lashes could achieve"

And guess what? They still won't achieve this look because it's enhanced in post production. If these companies and make up artists are so confident in their product, why not advertise without the enhancement? I realise Max Factor are far from the only ones to touch up pictures, but I'm just getting a bit fed up of being told I can look this good using this product, when the girl in the ad needs falsh lashes or hair extensions to look that good!

Labels:

Wednesday, 1 September 2010

False advertising

"Transforms your look for impact you never thought your lashes could achieve"

And guess what? They still won't achieve this look because it's enhanced in post production. If these companies and make up artists are so confident in their product, why not advertise without the enhancement? I realise Max Factor are far from the only ones to touch up pictures, but I'm just getting a bit fed up of being told I can look this good using this product, when the girl in the ad needs falsh lashes or hair extensions to look that good!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home