I've read loads of my blog posts today. Gone all the way back to the end of 2007 trip. It's been quite nice going back over stuff, but I've noticed a few spelling errors! If I get the time I might go back and correct them.

It's quite interesting to see how honest I am about my feelings in the more personal posts. And how much my feelings have changed since writing them. It's still important though: I might not feel the same way anymore but I did at that time, and I like to remember that.

Sunday, 12 September 2010

I've read loads of my blog posts today. Gone all the way back to the end of 2007 trip. It's been quite nice going back over stuff, but I've noticed a few spelling errors! If I get the time I might go back and correct them.

It's quite interesting to see how honest I am about my feelings in the more personal posts. And how much my feelings have changed since writing them. It's still important though: I might not feel the same way anymore but I did at that time, and I like to remember that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home