Lady Scarlet


My friends' band, Lady Scarlet, played a gig in a local pub on Saturday night. It wasn't packed but those of us who were there really enjoyed it. Check out videos of some of the songs on my youtube channel, especially their version of Dizzee Rascal's Bonkers. Apologies for the sound quality: it isn't an expensive camera!

I'm very glad that they'll be playing more gigs at Christmas and can't wait to see what they come up with this time. Personally I'm hoping they do this...



Not holding my breath though!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Lady Scarlet


My friends' band, Lady Scarlet, played a gig in a local pub on Saturday night. It wasn't packed but those of us who were there really enjoyed it. Check out videos of some of the songs on my youtube channel, especially their version of Dizzee Rascal's Bonkers. Apologies for the sound quality: it isn't an expensive camera!

I'm very glad that they'll be playing more gigs at Christmas and can't wait to see what they come up with this time. Personally I'm hoping they do this...



Not holding my breath though!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home