It feels like its been a while since I fancied someone of my own accord. Most guys have told me they liked me while I hadn't really given them a second thought. Then I decide to give them a chance and within a couple of weeks the dynamic has changed, I like them and they don't seem to give a shit anymore.

I feel like I've forgotten how to fancy someone for more than just their looks. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever fancied someone in that way. I've always been confused about the guys who I fell for because of their personality, because I never really felt like I was attracted to them.

Recently there have been a couple of guys who I get along with pretty well and thought I fancied, but I had to 'consider' whether I was attracted to them! And I don't think I do. Meanwhile, there's a guy who I've thought was good looking for a while now, so I'm attracted to him. I don't really know him but can't imagine we would be 'compatible'.

I don't like the idea that I'm always going to choose good looking guys over personality. Or that my attraction is a result of someone finding me attractive - how desperate does that sound?!

Labels:

Thursday, 30 December 2010

It feels like its been a while since I fancied someone of my own accord. Most guys have told me they liked me while I hadn't really given them a second thought. Then I decide to give them a chance and within a couple of weeks the dynamic has changed, I like them and they don't seem to give a shit anymore.

I feel like I've forgotten how to fancy someone for more than just their looks. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever fancied someone in that way. I've always been confused about the guys who I fell for because of their personality, because I never really felt like I was attracted to them.

Recently there have been a couple of guys who I get along with pretty well and thought I fancied, but I had to 'consider' whether I was attracted to them! And I don't think I do. Meanwhile, there's a guy who I've thought was good looking for a while now, so I'm attracted to him. I don't really know him but can't imagine we would be 'compatible'.

I don't like the idea that I'm always going to choose good looking guys over personality. Or that my attraction is a result of someone finding me attractive - how desperate does that sound?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home