MSc Update

So the teaching side is all finished, and I'm happy to say that I am above 70% and therefore on track for a 1st. Yey! I'm going to Japan to do dissertation research: should have been in August but will now be September. I've never really been that bothered about visiting Japan, but I am looking forward to it.

Unfortunately the Japan trip is making job-hunting harder. I have had a few interviews but all unsuccessful, even though some went very well. I'm now on the dole and having to look for temporary work for the rest of the summer, because who is going to want to hire me when I need to take a month off almost straight away?!

Labels: , , ,

Saturday, 9 July 2011

MSc Update

So the teaching side is all finished, and I'm happy to say that I am above 70% and therefore on track for a 1st. Yey! I'm going to Japan to do dissertation research: should have been in August but will now be September. I've never really been that bothered about visiting Japan, but I am looking forward to it.

Unfortunately the Japan trip is making job-hunting harder. I have had a few interviews but all unsuccessful, even though some went very well. I'm now on the dole and having to look for temporary work for the rest of the summer, because who is going to want to hire me when I need to take a month off almost straight away?!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home