Friends

I feel like I really only have one friend at the moment. Maybe 3-4 at a push, but only one that I see and catch up with regularly. If I went out in town I'm sure I'd see plenty of people to talk to, but I'm not sure who I'd go out with!

Good thing I have a job. I don't really class the people in work as 'friends' yet, but we have talked about going out so maybe that'll change.

I'm not trying to make this a sob story, because I know I could make more effort with some people. But there are also others who I feel like I make an effort with, to no avail. I wonder if they don't want to be friends anymore and I'm just not getting the message.

Labels: , , , , ,

Saturday, 12 November 2011

Friends

I feel like I really only have one friend at the moment. Maybe 3-4 at a push, but only one that I see and catch up with regularly. If I went out in town I'm sure I'd see plenty of people to talk to, but I'm not sure who I'd go out with!

Good thing I have a job. I don't really class the people in work as 'friends' yet, but we have talked about going out so maybe that'll change.

I'm not trying to make this a sob story, because I know I could make more effort with some people. But there are also others who I feel like I make an effort with, to no avail. I wonder if they don't want to be friends anymore and I'm just not getting the message.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home