If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never do anything original

I came across this video after reading a Guardian article on facebook. Despite the negative comments following the article (some of which I agree with), I do agree that there is too much emphasis placed on degrees and higher degrees, and for no real purpose. I will expand on this at some point, but in the meantime, Ken Robinson's speech is quite amusing.

Labels: , , , ,

Tuesday, 1 November 2011

If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never do anything original

I came across this video after reading a Guardian article on facebook. Despite the negative comments following the article (some of which I agree with), I do agree that there is too much emphasis placed on degrees and higher degrees, and for no real purpose. I will expand on this at some point, but in the meantime, Ken Robinson's speech is quite amusing.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home