Zac Efron

I have a huge crush on Zac Efron, but am not a big fan of his films. Hairspray was pretty damn good, but he was only about 19 in that. I have no interest in sitting through High School Musical (and he was even younger in that). Tonight I watched 17 Again, expecting to have to force myself through an abysmal film. But it was actually OK. In fact I think I could probably sit through it again when I feel the need for another 2 hours of Zac.

Labels: , ,

Sunday, 6 November 2011

Zac Efron

I have a huge crush on Zac Efron, but am not a big fan of his films. Hairspray was pretty damn good, but he was only about 19 in that. I have no interest in sitting through High School Musical (and he was even younger in that). Tonight I watched 17 Again, expecting to have to force myself through an abysmal film. But it was actually OK. In fact I think I could probably sit through it again when I feel the need for another 2 hours of Zac.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home