Global Carbon Footprint

This is an interesting graphic I re-posted on my tumblr site a couple of weeks ago. Admittedly it is limited in that it doesn't show emissions against population, but just a quick glance shows that the USA emits about as much as China, and the UK about as much as Brazil. While I don't know the populations of each of those countries off hand, I know that they are vastly different.

The graphic is originally from here.


Labels: , , , , , ,

Monday, 16 April 2012

Global Carbon Footprint

This is an interesting graphic I re-posted on my tumblr site a couple of weeks ago. Admittedly it is limited in that it doesn't show emissions against population, but just a quick glance shows that the USA emits about as much as China, and the UK about as much as Brazil. While I don't know the populations of each of those countries off hand, I know that they are vastly different.

The graphic is originally from here.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home