Zefron

This weekend was so good. Zac Efron (and his 'team') finally officially joined Facebook and Twitter. Gone are the days of spending my time constructively. Now is the time for spending hours on end watching videos, looking at pictures, and generally being as non-contributing to society as possible.

Thanks for waiting! Zac is here and ready to answer your ques... on Twitpic 

Of course the not-so-fun part of adding Zac to my Facebook and Twitter feeds is that I get One Direction, Harry Styles, Justin Bieber and suchlike recommended to me.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Zefron

This weekend was so good. Zac Efron (and his 'team') finally officially joined Facebook and Twitter. Gone are the days of spending my time constructively. Now is the time for spending hours on end watching videos, looking at pictures, and generally being as non-contributing to society as possible.


Of course the not-so-fun part of adding Zac to my Facebook and Twitter feeds is that I get One Direction, Harry Styles, Justin Bieber and suchlike recommended to me.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home